-
Cleaning up
Hi,
I am a happy Knoppix/Debian user for over 5 months now, but there is one little thing that I'm not so very happy with.
Untill recently I did not know of the --purge option for apt-get, and since I've cleaned up my Knoppix HD install (removed alot of packages I didn't use) there are loads of configuration files in /etc/.
Does anyone know of a solution to solve this? I would really like to clean up my system..
Similar Threads
-
By krazynesphreak in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 06:55 PM
-
By kurohyou in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00