-
But that would take an awful lot of time, plus, I don't remember all of the packages that have been installed 
Is there a list somewhere on my system with all the packages I ever had maybe? Then I could write a script that compares that list with the packages that I have at the moment, and do a dpkg --purge if it's not there anymore..
Similar Threads
-
By krazynesphreak in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 06:55 PM
-
By kurohyou in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$195.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00