View Poll Results: What window manager do you normally use on Knoppix?
- Voters
- 21. You may not vote on this poll
-
Senior Member
registered user
Right now I'm using KDE3 default. I tried some of the other WMs but I'm too new to get my HDs mounted so I can grab some wallpaper. KDE3 has the HDs right on the desktop at startup. When I get more Linux knowlege, I'll try out some of the others. My older PPro200 SMP box would appreciate the recuced code. However, while running SMP, KDE3 doesn't seem to slow me down too much as I have the equivalent of a PII 360 now.
As for converting windoze slaves to Linux, it's a tough row to hoe. My geekiest friend stubbornly won't even consider it. He says he likes XPpro and IE6 and he simply won't run any thing else on his box.
Similar Threads
-
By DeepThought in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 02:59 PM
-
By brad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 02:18 PM
-
By Jared in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 08:11 PM
-
By hugo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 05:48 PM
-
By Rixel in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 09:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99