-
Newbie (How do I install Programs?)
Hi all. I am a newbie here so this is probably a super basic question.
I installed Knoppix 3.3 to my hard drive. I downloaded a few programs but I dont know how to install them. I unzipped the tar.gz files and I go the dir and there is and install.sh file, but it wont run.
Is there a basic way to install programs on here?
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
JKL
Similar Threads
-
By dominican2589 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 07:30 AM
-
By BlueGirl in forum Klik
Replies: 29
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 06:01 PM
-
By MikePerson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By adamherb in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:02 PM
-
By Zero_1984 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY.
$49.99