-
At Witts End !
Ok, Been at this for two weeks now.Done lots of reading,printing,and trying! I'm new at this stuff,So let me give you the info.I'm trying to used Knoppix 3.2 on CD.Can not set up internet connection.Went toMy windows internet connection and says My card is a Microsoft PCI Adapter MN-130.I'm also using a Moterola SB 4200 Surfboard Cable modem to connect to internet.Now,When I open console window and enter netcardconfig,comes back no support found.When I enter ifconfig eth0 comes back,error fetching interface information: device not found When I ping 216.239.39.99 getPing:sendto network is unreachable.Getting Help from comcast Is a laugh.Would really like to try Knoppixbut just cann't get it ,I'm a rookie at all this computer stuff.Please help!Thank You
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 9 i7-1185g7 32GB RAM 512GB NVME
$509.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99