-
Overview of Knoppix - Linux Newbie
Hi,
The first time I ever used Linux whatsoever was last night when I booted Knoppix, so I beg your indulgence
Is there any overview of the software that comes with/on Knoppix and an explanation of its function...I mean I couldn't find CD burning software (maybe because there isn't any??) and there were a whole host of stuff unknown to me....
Thanks in advance for all help given!
Similar Threads
-
By Yojimbo in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 10:33 PM
-
By pulsar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By Shaba1 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By AndrewVDP in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:15 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2003, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$179.99

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99