-
Newbie
Hi
You weren't the only one trying Linux for the first time. I just got my knoppix cd yesterday. The software for burning cd's or one of them is called cdroaster or something I am sure about the roaster part unsure of the cd part. You can find it in multimedia I think. I was surprised by all the software that came with it. I also found out that I have a winmodem and need to upgrade if I want to get online with Knoppix. I'm still having fun though and hope you enjoy the experience as well.
Similar Threads
-
By Yojimbo in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 10:33 PM
-
By pulsar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By Shaba1 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By AndrewVDP in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:15 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2003, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95