I've got an Ultra100 TX2. KNOPPIX has had no problems finding devices connected it. Until recently, all of my hard drives were connected to this card.
-SUO
promisse ultra 100 tx2 not detected . How van i use my controller?
I want install knoppix 3.2 (3.3) on my harddrive.
I've got an Ultra100 TX2. KNOPPIX has had no problems finding devices connected it. Until recently, all of my hard drives were connected to this card.
-SUO
Hi I saw your post about the TX2 controller.
Is that a SATA card? Or PATA? What version of Knoppix are you using?
A SATA drive and controller is what I'm interested in trying in a full hard drive version of Knoppix 3.7.
sakiZ

Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99
Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Zak McKracken Alien Mindbenders Big Box Commodore 64/128 Insert UNTESTED
$205.00
Vintage Toshiba T1200XE Laptop See Photos AS IS Untested - Parts
$135.00
Vintage Toshiba T3300SL Portable Computer Laptop 1991 Works Dark Screen Bundle
$449.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99