You should check out this link: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5017
Particulary look at the following section:
I haven't used this before, but it should help you.Originally Posted by Fabianx
Hello I am a newbie to Linux, Knoppix seems a good start to people like me. Knoppix works fine on my system but my WUSB adapter don’t work. I have the driver in *.tar.gz format but I don’t know how to install it since I am booting from CD. Is there any way to install a driver with the cd boot? Like install the driver in Home folder?
Thanks,
Victor Antunes
NB: WUSB is from Surecom
You should check out this link: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5017
Particulary look at the following section:
I haven't used this before, but it should help you.Originally Posted by Fabianx
Okay, I ill try that ASAP. Sorry for the delay.
vantunes

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$325.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 64GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$490.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00