You should check out this link: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5017
Particulary look at the following section:
I haven't used this before, but it should help you.Originally Posted by Fabianx
Hello I am a newbie to Linux, Knoppix seems a good start to people like me. Knoppix works fine on my system but my WUSB adapter don’t work. I have the driver in *.tar.gz format but I don’t know how to install it since I am booting from CD. Is there any way to install a driver with the cd boot? Like install the driver in Home folder?
Thanks,
Victor Antunes
NB: WUSB is from Surecom
You should check out this link: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5017
Particulary look at the following section:
I haven't used this before, but it should help you.Originally Posted by Fabianx
Okay, I ill try that ASAP. Sorry for the delay.
vantunes

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
MOS MCS1026 Vintage Ceramic Chip - missing multiple legs (BO)
$250.00
Intel C4003 Vintage Ceramic Chip - multiple damaged legs
$200.00
INTEL C3404 VINTAGE Ceramic Gray Trace Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
Lot of 4 Intel C8102A-4 Vintage Ceramic Gray Trace Chip - SOLDER PULLS (BO)
$200.00
Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99
Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99