What sort of wireless card are you using?
You can try running wlcardconfig, but without more info on your wireless card no one will be able to offer you any more help.
We have 3 computers on an LAN at my house...1 computer has the router and the other 2 have the wireless adapters...The router is a NetGear router, and it just connects through the USB port. That's how I get online. I don't know if thats enough information but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what to do to get online. I think i'll have to get some drivers or something like that but help would be much appreciate
Thanks in advanced,
Riley
(and if there are any other posts that would help with this then just paste it here - I couldn't find any)
![]()
What sort of wireless card are you using?
You can try running wlcardconfig, but without more info on your wireless card no one will be able to offer you any more help.

Vintage Genuine IBM 5182 Dot Matrix PRINTER RIBBON Black 6320194 NEW Discontinue
$22.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
6487143 IBM Power Supply Board Standard Vintage Genuine FOR PARTS REPAIR UNTESTE
$45.00
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Compaq PS/2 Rack Keyboard 128958-001 Assembly 128710-001 SpaceSaver
$75.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00