What sort of wireless card are you using?
You can try running wlcardconfig, but without more info on your wireless card no one will be able to offer you any more help.
We have 3 computers on an LAN at my house...1 computer has the router and the other 2 have the wireless adapters...The router is a NetGear router, and it just connects through the USB port. That's how I get online. I don't know if thats enough information but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what to do to get online. I think i'll have to get some drivers or something like that but help would be much appreciate
Thanks in advanced,
Riley
(and if there are any other posts that would help with this then just paste it here - I couldn't find any)
![]()
What sort of wireless card are you using?
You can try running wlcardconfig, but without more info on your wireless card no one will be able to offer you any more help.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 (NP730QED-KA1US) **Broken Screen/For Parts**
$225.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00