I had the same problem with Knoppix 3.3. I tried both knoppix-installer and knx-hdinstall. I kept getting that message with knx-hdinstall so i used knoppix-installer instead and everything is o.k now.
I have completely loaded Knoppix3.3 on my HD (hdb) and it goes through loading a lot of different stuff (what it is i can't tell) but the problem is it stops with an error: HDA: DMA disabled - what does this mean and how can i fix it - someone on IRC mentioned ACPI but I have no idea what to do - please help
Thanks in advance
I had the same problem with Knoppix 3.3. I tried both knoppix-installer and knx-hdinstall. I kept getting that message with knx-hdinstall so i used knoppix-installer instead and everything is o.k now.

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive
$109.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
SEAGATE EXOS 4TB 7.2K 12Gb/s 3.5" 128MB Cach SAS ST4000NM0125 HDD hard drive
$59.99