-
Junior Member
registered user
Two questions before I start my remaster.
I have read the tutorial and I can understand all the steps but two things are not clear to me.
1) When I start my remaster will the remaster at first be based on the the prexisting knoppix distro? Or it will be "blank" if you will, and I can put whatever I want in it?
2) I want to put some personalized settings that will stay even after a Hard drive install. Mainly default settings for kde. Examples:
My wallpaper, a prechosen theme, preconfigured file associations in KDE. I am thinking that this will be possible if I alter the config files of my remaster after the download and install of KDE. no?
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By winglion in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:08 PM
-
By elldee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 11:21 PM
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 08:33 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-06-2003, 05:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard KEY and DVD 48 Core Unlimited User CALs
$295.00