There's something out there that is currently not available in deb. Is there anyway to use non-deb files for a remaster?
In case you were curious, I'm attempting XPDE as the desktop environment
There's something out there that is currently not available in deb. Is there anyway to use non-deb files for a remaster?
In case you were curious, I'm attempting XPDE as the desktop environment
Sure you can. .deb's are just packages. I'm not familiar with XPDE but once you chroot into your remaster then just build it like you'd build any other application. Of course if you wanted you could make yourself a .deb and then install it that way.

Vintage 1994 Apple Presentation System TV To A Multimedia System Sealed NEW
$99.99
APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE
$149.99
$50.00
Vintage Apple HyperCard M0556 Macintosh Software 1987 Factory Sealed NEW NOS
$99.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Computer "I AM AN APPLE PROGRAMMER" Pinback Button 2 1/8" 1980s
$29.99
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
Apple Power Macintosh G3 Beige Desktop Kickstand Parts OEM Vintage Mac
$24.99
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99