K > Knoppix > Configure > Network > PPPOE
You probably need to enter your DSL service's userID and password into the PPPOE config.
hi guys!
I'm an italian boy and I have some problems with my DSL modem and Knoppix (italian language = KnopIls)
what I have to do to use my d-link with knoppix?
I'm very newbye in linux, so please, be very patient with me!
thanks a lot!
K > Knoppix > Configure > Network > PPPOE
You probably need to enter your DSL service's userID and password into the PPPOE config.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$610.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1111.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00