I get the message:
Could not start kdeinit... and then a message that i got to little memory..
I have tried knoppix mem=256M ... with no success
I know my cd works.. it works fine on my laptop...
I have a 100% updated version...
I get the message:
Could not start kdeinit... and then a message that i got to little memory..
I have tried knoppix mem=256M ... with no success
I know my cd works.. it works fine on my laptop...
I have a 100% updated version...

Intel C8102A-4 Vintage Ceramic ICs - Lot of 4 - SOLDER PULLS
$175.00
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage MetaCreations Bryce 3D Software RARE w/ Serial
$145.00
Vintage THE HOME MANAGER Atari 400,800/XL/XE on Disk NEW IN SEALED BOX
$850.00
Vintage Exponent 11 Drawer Modular Media Storage Cabinet 3.5 5.25 Floppy PC Disk
$250.00
Vintage IBM RS/6000 Case Logic CD DVD Storage Wallet 1990s Computer Promo Black
$59.99
VINTAGE INFOCOM 1983 Catalog Our Worlds and Welcome to Them #F8
$16.00
IBM Serial/Parallel ISA Expansion Card 6323657 Vintage 8-bit I/O Board 1984
$270.70
Vintage Apple Macintosh 80MB SCSI 2.5" Hard Drive IBM WDS-280 PowerBook 1992
$65.00
Vintage Retro Handheld Computer 386SX 16MB RAM with 2-Hour Battery and USB Port
$412.91