try, at the boot screen, the following:
knoppix xmodule=fbdev
Please help me!!
First of all my config..
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
DFI motherboard with KT400 controller
512MB RAM 333MHz
80GB HD
GeForce 4 MX440 64MB (AGP 4x)
TV tuner Flyvideo 3000
When I try to boot I can only get a blank screen..
so I tryed boot:failsafe
I get lot of "words" and after 20 lines it stops..
so I tryed "knoppix-txt"
everithing seems to go but the computer hangs at "OK booting the kernel.."
How can I solve my problem?
It can be the video card?or maybe the monitor?
sorry for my english
tnx in advance
badger
try, at the boot screen, the following:
knoppix xmodule=fbdev

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99