-
Kernel compile problem - first Knoppix kernel compile
I attempted to compile kernel 2.4.22 using the standard Debian kernel compile method. It appears that on the bootup the kernel is still picking up the modules from 2.4.20-xfs. Do I need to change one of my init scripts or am I foretting something? I have done several kernel compiles in Debian so I'm pretty experienced doing them. Do I need to do something different because it's Knoppix?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By coindood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 08:17 AM
-
By Worm in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 07:42 PM
-
By thincritter in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 03:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

motherboard CPU combo am4
$70.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99