Before I turn off my computer I need to do K>KNOPPIX>Configure>Save KNOPPIX configuation
If I dont do this I loose my bookmark that I just put in there. Is this normal? I thought to persistant home would take care of this. The persistant home works because I can make a file reboot and it will be there.
Knoppix 3.3

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
HP ZBook Firefly 14 G8 FHD Touch, Core i7-1185G7, 16GB, 512GB NVMe | Grade B/C
$262.95
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21
Apple MacBook Air 13in Gold M1 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 8-Core GPU Webcam
$139.00