-
Problem booting KNOPPIX v3.3!
Please help me!!
First of all my config..
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
DFI motherboard with KT400 controller
512MB RAM 333MHz
80GB HD
GeForce 4 MX440 64MB (AGP 4x)
TV tuner Flyvideo 3000
When I try to boot I can only get a blank screen..
so I tryed boot:failsafe
I get lot of "words" and after 20 lines it stops..
so I tryed "knoppix-txt"
everithing seems to go but the computer hangs at "OK booting the kernel.."
How can I solve my problem?
It can be the video card?or maybe the monitor?
sorry for my english
tnx in advance
badger
-
try, at the boot screen, the following:
knoppix xmodule=fbdev
Similar Threads
-
By deathmarch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 01:08 AM
-
By geosan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 11:52 PM
-
By Alshain in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By Trunks7j in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 06:23 PM
-
By GeForce in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM 43W0331 System x3550 Server Board LGA771 DDR2 16 DIMM RJ-45
$49.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99