try, at the boot screen, the following:
knoppix xmodule=fbdev
Please help me!!
First of all my config..
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
DFI motherboard with KT400 controller
512MB RAM 333MHz
80GB HD
GeForce 4 MX440 64MB (AGP 4x)
TV tuner Flyvideo 3000
When I try to boot I can only get a blank screen..
so I tryed boot:failsafe
I get lot of "words" and after 20 lines it stops..
so I tryed "knoppix-txt"
everithing seems to go but the computer hangs at "OK booting the kernel.."
How can I solve my problem?
It can be the video card?or maybe the monitor?
sorry for my english
tnx in advance
badger
try, at the boot screen, the following:
knoppix xmodule=fbdev

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00