-
Problem booting KNOPPIX v3.3!
Please help me!!
First of all my config..
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
DFI motherboard with KT400 controller
512MB RAM 333MHz
80GB HD
GeForce 4 MX440 64MB (AGP 4x)
TV tuner Flyvideo 3000
When I try to boot I can only get a blank screen..
so I tryed boot:failsafe
I get lot of "words" and after 20 lines it stops..
so I tryed "knoppix-txt"
everithing seems to go but the computer hangs at "OK booting the kernel.."
How can I solve my problem?
It can be the video card?or maybe the monitor?
sorry for my english
tnx in advance
badger
Similar Threads
-
By deathmarch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 01:08 AM
-
By geosan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 11:52 PM
-
By Alshain in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By Trunks7j in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 06:23 PM
-
By GeForce in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99