try, at the boot screen, the following:
knoppix xmodule=fbdev
Please help me!!
First of all my config..
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
DFI motherboard with KT400 controller
512MB RAM 333MHz
80GB HD
GeForce 4 MX440 64MB (AGP 4x)
TV tuner Flyvideo 3000
When I try to boot I can only get a blank screen..
so I tryed boot:failsafe
I get lot of "words" and after 20 lines it stops..
so I tryed "knoppix-txt"
everithing seems to go but the computer hangs at "OK booting the kernel.."
How can I solve my problem?
It can be the video card?or maybe the monitor?
sorry for my english
tnx in advance
badger
try, at the boot screen, the following:
knoppix xmodule=fbdev

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 DUAL E5-2690v3 DDR4 ECC 2x CADDY NO DRIVES NO MEMORY/RAM
$30.00
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included
$299.99