-
Changing the SSH banner
When I login remotely via SSH, I see:
Welcome to Knoppix (Kernel 2.4.22-xfs)
I'd like to change the "Knoppix" to say, Antartica or something or my choice. I don't see Knoppix listed as the machine name in the ssh_config, and it's not my hostname either...how do I change this?
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 10:26 AM
-
By Placebo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 07:04 AM
-
By n3150nao in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 11:40 PM
-
By cjaferre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 02:54 AM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 06:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$81.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

H57H-AM2 R2.0, Intel I7-860 LGA1156, DDR3 4-Slot Motherboard, Gateway FX pc Case
$60.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99