-
Where did the knoppix hwsetup source code go?
Hi all,
I need the source code of knoppix' hwsetup program for my Linux From Scratch system (see http://www.linuxfromscratch.org) as I need to be able to install it on a varity of systems.
Unfortunately the link on Knoppix' homepage is broken, and I can't find a mirror (I have been googling around for hours) so if anybody has it could you please post it or e-mail (to [email protected]) or something?
Or does anybody know a better hardware detection system I could use (I have been googling around for hours trying to find that too).
As I am using a LFS system I need sources, I can't install RPM/DEB/whatever.
TIA, Rogier
Similar Threads
-
By xinfo in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By Nikolay in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 04:34 PM
-
By KeTZer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 12:44 PM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 05:56 PM
-
By Fang in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 05:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00