-
Writing to a (ext3) hard disk from cd boot
Hi folks,
I'm having a problem writing to my hard disk after booting up from a 3.3 CD. The disk is mounted fine and I can read it, and have set the properties so that it is not read only by right clicking it on the desktop. However, if I try to write to it, I get a read-only error.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Conor
Similar Threads
-
By schreibebrett in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-24-2005, 05:11 PM
-
By vegetto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 12:40 AM
-
By Mr_White in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-25-2005, 01:26 AM
-
By francy222 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 06:48 PM
-
By Tim_Neobard in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 03:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59

Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$88.90

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95