-
freezes when trying to write boot floppy
I am attempting to install Knoppix 3.3 on an older celeron computer. Everything goes fine until it comes to the point of asking if I want a boot floppy. It will not let me say "no" I do not have a floppy drive in this computer. Funny thing is that when I installed knoppix on this computer, which has a floppy drive, it never asked me if I wanted to make a boot floppy. any ideas???
Similar Threads
-
By System in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 04:04 PM
-
By KPFOX1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By hthb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 09:52 PM
-
By kimo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 03:18 PM
-
By Prieni in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$199.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99