Well that certainly is odd. Which installer are you using? There are two-
knx-hdinstall
and the newer
knoppix-installer
If it insists on making a floppy is it possible to connect a floppy drive at least for the installation?
I am attempting to install Knoppix 3.3 on an older celeron computer. Everything goes fine until it comes to the point of asking if I want a boot floppy. It will not let me say "no" I do not have a floppy drive in this computer. Funny thing is that when I installed knoppix on this computer, which has a floppy drive, it never asked me if I wanted to make a boot floppy. any ideas???
Well that certainly is odd. Which installer are you using? There are two-
knx-hdinstall
and the newer
knoppix-installer
If it insists on making a floppy is it possible to connect a floppy drive at least for the installation?
I am using knoppix-installer and I could put a floppy in it if I needed too I guess, lOL just remove the one from here. I don't even use it anymore

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000MHz XMP CMD16GX4M4B3000C15
$85.00
A-Tech RAM 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DIMM/2666MHz
$50.00