-
Thanks for your thoughts buneyha...
That 18 Gig FAT32 does sound too big... I plan to be working primarily from Linux but on occassion I would have to use my computer's alter-ego... like for games and such. So I plan to do the downloading (of game patches and the like) on the Knoppix / Debian platform and that FAT32 partition will serve mostly as a download basket for the Win2K partition.
Whoa, it just hit me... do I set the partitions before I install Knoppix or would I be able to do that with knoppix-install?
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 05:04 AM
-
By ellen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 12:53 AM
-
By celtic_kiwi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 11:56 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 03:15 AM
-
By jforbes in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00