I am doing knoppix hdinstall, when copying from cd, it gives millions of errrors like "error -3 uncompressing block....." and like "input/output" error. Is it my CD? But I run knoppix from this cd without any problems.
Help.
Thanks
I am doing knoppix hdinstall, when copying from cd, it gives millions of errrors like "error -3 uncompressing block....." and like "input/output" error. Is it my CD? But I run knoppix from this cd without any problems.
Help.
Thanks
Did you boot knoppix testcd. It should return someting like "everything looks ok" If not get a new cd.

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64C C64 ASSY 250469 Rev A with Original Integrated Circuits – Tested
$175.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00