-
Noob question - don't laugh please
I'm doing a remaster and I've started it - following the RemasterHowTo in this site.
OK so I'm setting the internet after I chroot - how the heck do I edit /etc/resolv.conf ???? And does it hurt if I'm using an ADSL connection
I know I am really noobish but I've never had much experience.
Similar Threads
-
By whooda in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 03:13 AM
-
By zombi3 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 07:05 AM
-
By mstlyharmlss in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 09:19 PM
-
By philski27 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 01:17 AM
-
By iamanewbie in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 05:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 2x Xeon Gold 6132 296GB DDR4 2U Server No HDD.
$1129.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99