1. Whrere can I find al list of all installed Packages of Knoppix ?
2. Are all of the Packages, which Knoppix has installed on the official Debian CDs too ???
sorry for my bad english - I'm just a 15 year old German Boy
1. Whrere can I find al list of all installed Packages of Knoppix ?
2. Are all of the Packages, which Knoppix has installed on the official Debian CDs too ???
sorry for my bad english - I'm just a 15 year old German Boy

Dell Poweredge R650 10SFF NVMe Server 2x Gold 6330 56-Core 2.0GHz 512GB RAM
$11670.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
HP ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus V2 2U Server 2x 2.5" 2x EPYC 7601 2.2GHz 2x M.2 1TB
$3500.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99