I tried Knoppix on few computers it is great. Detects hardware no problem, even built in motherboard sound cards. Recently I upgraded my system to dfi K7 DDR motherboard. There is AC'97 via sound card on board. Knoppix can't initialize this card. Tries to load via driver for it but module is not initialized, no sound. Suprizingly my other computer with MSI motherboard and via sound loads sound no problem. Anybody has some ideas? Thanks for help.
Andrey
[email protected]
I do have same model of sound card and I also have problem in installing.
I have the drivers in the CD supplied by the company. But I donot know how to install them..Please help me and guide me to install the same.
Srinath

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95