I tried Knoppix on few computers it is great. Detects hardware no problem, even built in motherboard sound cards. Recently I upgraded my system to dfi K7 DDR motherboard. There is AC'97 via sound card on board. Knoppix can't initialize this card. Tries to load via driver for it but module is not initialized, no sound. Suprizingly my other computer with MSI motherboard and via sound loads sound no problem. Anybody has some ideas? Thanks for help.
Andrey
[email protected]
I do have same model of sound card and I also have problem in installing.
I have the drivers in the CD supplied by the company. But I donot know how to install them..Please help me and guide me to install the same.
Srinath

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95