I tried Knoppix on few computers it is great. Detects hardware no problem, even built in motherboard sound cards. Recently I upgraded my system to dfi K7 DDR motherboard. There is AC'97 via sound card on board. Knoppix can't initialize this card. Tries to load via driver for it but module is not initialized, no sound. Suprizingly my other computer with MSI motherboard and via sound loads sound no problem. Anybody has some ideas? Thanks for help.
Andrey
[email protected]
I do have same model of sound card and I also have problem in installing.
I have the drivers in the CD supplied by the company. But I donot know how to install them..Please help me and guide me to install the same.
Srinath

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00