-
Managed to read through it and now I think I understand it a little bit... about changing the sources from lets say a .de to a .us - all this affects is the speed of the download doesn't it?
I have read the APT howto (whether it registered is a topic for debate) but I am just a bit too wary right now. Anyway, assuming I don't change the default sources, is it okay if I do an apt-get update and an apt-get upgrade?
Similar Threads
-
By Jan_L in forum German Forum
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 03:16 PM
-
By djtwok in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By publiusi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 03:59 PM
-
By appel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-21-2002, 11:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99