i have the same problem.
i think this guys from the support cant andle with that
and my pc are
intel 3.2
vga gf4 128
512ram
120g
lg dvd rw
and dont works ?????????????????
I get the message:
Could not start kdeinit... and then a message that i got to little memory..
I have tried knoppix mem=256M ... with no success
I know my cd works.. it works fine on my laptop...
I have the latest version..
i have the same problem.
i think this guys from the support cant andle with that
and my pc are
intel 3.2
vga gf4 128
512ram
120g
lg dvd rw
and dont works ?????????????????

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz 8 Core Processor
$85.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i7-7700 SR338 3.6GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 Kaby Lake CPU Processor - Good
$39.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
INTEL XEON E3-1285 SR373 V6 4.10GHz 4-CORE 8 MB LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$89.00