i have the same problem.
i think this guys from the support cant andle with that
and my pc are
intel 3.2
vga gf4 128
512ram
120g
lg dvd rw
and dont works ?????????????????
I get the message:
Could not start kdeinit... and then a message that i got to little memory..
I have tried knoppix mem=256M ... with no success
I know my cd works.. it works fine on my laptop...
I have the latest version..
i have the same problem.
i think this guys from the support cant andle with that
and my pc are
intel 3.2
vga gf4 128
512ram
120g
lg dvd rw
and dont works ?????????????????

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Yealink SIP-T73W IP Phone VoIP Desk Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black
$70.00
$99.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95