I have a 140G ext3 partition with just 12G used. The command
$ partimage -z0 -d -V -f0 -b save /dev/sdb1 /d/img/pim.1.28-MAR
should work trivially. But instead of a watchable accumulating 12G saved image
I am getting a no-event screen with a saved image of size 19189 bytes after
about 2 minutes.
partimage works just fine with fat, fat32, ext2, even ntfs partitions.
I know it doesn't work with exfat systems.
Its Help explicitly states ext3 as a manageable source.
Has anybody else had trouble with ext3 and worked around it?
Do I need to alter my switches?
Thank you!

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99