HI,
I've got the following problem with my HD-installed
Knoppix 3.2:
I exchanged the MTA sendmail with exim4 which more
fits my needs. I just got one error in my configuration
and I don't know why. My eMail gets properly fetched
by fetchmail and sending is no problem too, besides
that all of these messages are hanging around the mailq and don't
get delivered. So sending doesn't work and receiving depends on the Queue too, which is stuck. Anybody knows a solution to this problem?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y RDIMM DDR4-23400 ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$400.00
HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98