-
USB Router/Modem
Hi I am very very new to Knoppix/Linux and I have loaded Knoppix on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop. I have a Origo 4 port router/modem which I connect via a USB cable to the laptop. If I go into USB viewer it tells me I have a USB net card but I am unable to connect to the internet or other computers on the network. I keep getting told I do not have a working ethernet card and do I want to run modconf. I have gone into this and have tried every USB ethernet driver but I am still unable to get this to work.
Any Ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By francy222 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 06:27 PM
-
By master_b in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:31 AM
-
By megahertzme in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 10:10 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 32
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 03:55 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 05:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

LOT 32x8GB and 16x16GB PC3-10600R (DDR3-1333) Memory and 4X Intel Xeon E7-4830
$350.00

HP Z800 Workstation x2 Intel Xeon E5630 8GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD/OS
$199.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00