-
partimage failing with ext3 fs
I have a 140G ext3 partition with just 12G used. The command
$ partimage -z0 -d -V -f0 -b save /dev/sdb1 /d/img/pim.1.28-MAR
should work trivially. But instead of a watchable accumulating 12G saved image
I am getting a no-event screen with a saved image of size 19189 bytes after
about 2 minutes.
partimage works just fine with fat, fat32, ext2, even ntfs partitions.
I know it doesn't work with exfat systems.
Its Help explicitly states ext3 as a manageable source.
Has anybody else had trouble with ext3 and worked around it?
Do I need to alter my switches?
Thank you!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99