Check out this thread:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1573#7172
~rock
I have a second video card installed in a PCI slot (ATI's All-in-Wonder RAGE 12. I have a dual boot system with Windows XP and a Knoppix install of LINUX, running KDE as my default desktop environment.
In windows I have my desktop extended onto a second monitor. Can anyone tell me how to pull this off in KDE (and maybe some other environments)?
Keep in mind that although I'm very familiar with Windows/DOS/PCs, I'm still very much a newbie in Linux.
Check out this thread:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1573#7172
~rock
Boy the last post in that thread really did the trick. Thanks, RockMumbles.

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM ECC CMT32GX4M2C3200C16
$400.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99