-
Junior Member
registered user
Multiple Monitors in KDE
I have a second video card installed in a PCI slot (ATI's All-in-Wonder RAGE 12
. I have a dual boot system with Windows XP and a Knoppix install of LINUX, running KDE as my default desktop environment.
In windows I have my desktop extended onto a second monitor. Can anyone tell me how to pull this off in KDE (and maybe some other environments)?
Keep in mind that although I'm very familiar with Windows/DOS/PCs, I'm still very much a newbie in Linux.
Similar Threads
-
By $hogun in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By rakeron in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
-
By dragonforce99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 11:45 PM
-
By robbief in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 16
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 11:19 PM
-
By gyro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00