-
Senior Member
registered user
Can't diallup anymore
I'm pretty sure I made some horrible configuration error at some point while upgrading.
Symptoms are as follows:
Modem worked fine with pon and poff before upgrade
Modem works fine with SuSE 8.1
I've re-run pppconfig with no good result
The modem's lights just sort of fibrillate
There's a pile of stuff about trying to load isdn modules on start up (I have plain old diallup, no ISDN)
Any ideas welcolmed. I don't really have an idea as to what I ought to be looking for, let alone how to fix it. And I really don't want to re-install. 
If anyone wants any details, just tell me.
Similar Threads
-
By GadgetMan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 11:04 PM
-
By rozen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
-
By Delbor in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 12:41 AM
-
By Fleshgolem in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-27-2003, 08:57 AM
-
By novakane007 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00