-
Someone PLEASE help me with this!
Hello everyone
When I try to install grub with grub-installer /dev/hda
it tells me that the file system is read only. I am running it from a live cd! so of course it's read-only!!! What exact command must I type so I can use the grub thing correctly....
I am just lost....
My goal is to boot between linux and windows xp everytime I start without using any floppy (I don't have a floppy drive.) Can someone help me achieve that goal.
(I tried reading the doucmentations on grub, the more I read the more confused i get)....
I thought Linux was gonna be easy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung NP700Z5C 15.6" Laptop Intel Core i7-3635QM 8GB Ram NO HD/OS (FL)
$24.99

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77