-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
almala
Well I'm mystified, and grateful too---it worked! But I'd already done the same; maybe it was all in the reboot, or perhaps you just happen to know what you're doing. Anyway thanks for that.
cool- glad you got it working
I did try the apt-get suggestion for Evolution, but it's throwing up dependancy issues. Evolution is certainly a nice GUI for a diary, etc.,
Ah yes dependencies....but at the risk of sounding like a posterchild for Evolution I daresay that Evolution is a wee bit more than a gui for a diary. :P Nonetheless Jpilot is also a nice app and in Debian.
I have been using pilot-link to install apps to the pda.
pilot-xfer /dev/pilot -i application.prc
It will give you a few retries until you hit the hotsync button on the cradle.
Similar Threads
-
By binarybum in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 03:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00