-
AC'97
I tried Knoppix on few computers it is great. Detects hardware no problem, even built in motherboard sound cards. Recently I upgraded my system to dfi K7 DDR motherboard. There is AC'97 via sound card on board. Knoppix can't initialize this card. Tries to load via driver for it but module is not initialized, no sound. Suprizingly my other computer with MSI motherboard and via sound loads sound no problem. Anybody has some ideas? Thanks for help.
Andrey
[email protected]
-
-
Similar Problem
I do have same model of sound card and I also have problem in installing.
I have the drivers in the CD supplied by the company. But I donot know how to install them..Please help me and guide me to install the same.
Srinath
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00

Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY.
$49.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99