Booting from the CD Rom
there are some software that runs only under linux
how do I install the software?
tia
newbie
Booting from the CD Rom
there are some software that runs only under linux
how do I install the software?
tia
newbie
I'm afraid you don't, at least not very easily.
You will either realistically need to install it to your hard drive, or remaster the CD to include the software you require.

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Dell Latitude XPi CD P150ST Vintage Computer - Not Working
$70.00
Vintage NEC Versa V/50 Notebook Computer with UNTESTED as/is
$29.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage HP Omnibook 530 With Built-in Mouse
$300.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85